[NEohioPAL] Go Rogue with us!

Charles Bonakoski cbonakoski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:04:32 PDT 2021

Do you have a project you would like to bring to life? Something you may
have written? Maybe a composition? Perhaps you'd like to direct a show?
Maybe something completely different and off the wall?

Roving Rogues Productions is looking for local creators who'd like to join
the team for our 2022 season, and we'd love to work with you!

Submit a proposal by September 12th for your project, or a role you'd be
interested in filling on our production team, as well as all questions via
email at rovingroguepro at gmail.com

Previous Rogues projects have included instagram murder mystery *Murder Ala
Mode*, live performances, and an upcoming podcast launching this November.
We look forward to working with you!
Cheers,
Roving Rogues Productions