[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE: Mrs. Mannerly opens Clague Playhouse's 94th Season

clague playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:27:59 PDT 2021

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Clague Playhouse opens their 94th season with the comedy, *Mrs. Mannerly *by
Jeffrey Hatcher.  The play is directed by Ron Newell and featured in our
cast are Rose A Leininger and Jarrod Vullo.

Inspired by hilarious memories of a childhood etiquette class, playwright
Jeffrey Hatcher conjures up the world of a ten-year-old studying manners.
This unique comic tale reveals truths about the face we present and the
real selves that lie inside.

The play runs Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October 3, 2021 on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday at 8pm, Sunday at 2pm.  Admission is $18 for adults,
$17 for seniors (60+), and $10 for students (any age with a valid ID) and
may be purchased by calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday
through Saturday from 1-6 p.m. or visiting www.clagueplayhouse.org.  Clague
Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road in Westlake.

FREE STUDENT TICKET THURSDAYS: A limited number of Student (high school and
college) tickets are FREE on Thursdays.  These tickets are available by
calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 and making a reservation for any of
our Thursday night performances (except for *Failure: A Love Story*), and
showing a Student ID at the time of ticket pickup. Free tickets may not be
reserved online. Free Student Ticket Thursdays are subject to availability
and tickets must be picked up by 7:30 pm the night of the performance or
they will be released.

*Our productions are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Please rest assured that every possible action and precaution will be taken
to ensure that our staff, performers, and audience members will be as safe
as possible.  Seating may be limited to observe current State of Ohio and
CDC guidelines, but we are looking forward to bringing you another season
of high quality LIVE theater!*

**If you no longer wish to receive our Press Releases, please reply to this
email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Thank you!**
Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake, OH 44145
info at clagueplayhouse.org