[NEohioPAL] Frozen Jr. Auditions for December show

82nd Street Theatre 82ndsttheatre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:51:29 PDT 2021

Upcoming Auditions at 82nd Street Theatre

For *Frozen, Jr.*

SHOW DATES December 9-11, 2021

*Auditioning students in Grade 4 through Grade 12*

Saturday, September 18, 6-9 PM

OR

Sunday, September 19, 1-4 PM

*(You only need to attend ONE of the audition dates)*

Director Tim Shamburger

Our auditions are held with all actors together. It is a relaxed atmosphere
and we ask that students stay for the whole time. Please be prepared to
sing up to 32 bars of a show tune or Disney song acapella and you will do
some reading from the script.

Fill Out an Online Form at  Online Registration
<https://www.alcc.cc/auditionform>

Find more information here: Audition Website <https://alcc.cc/Auditions>

Auditions at

Abundant Life Community Church