[NEohioPAL] A FARAWAY PLACE - a novel

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:16:21 PDT 2021

It's back to school time!  If you know a middle-grade student who loves to
read thrilling fantasy / adventures stories, gift them with A FARAWAY PLACE
by Peter Anthony Fields.

Twelve year old Jacob Cobbs is about to embark on an incredible odyssey
that will take him to a parallel earth where he must destroy an evil
sorcerer king named Gerard. Jacob must accomplish this task before the king
can steal Jacob's "life force", which would give King Gerard the power he
needs to enter our earth and establish his new, evil kingdom.
A Faraway Place is a thrilling, frightening, and spine-tingling
fantasy/adventure about one boy’s journey to find within himself the
strength, courage, hope, and determination to end the reign of an evil
sorcerer and save two worlds from destruction.

Purchase your copy now, online, at:

Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X

Barnes & Noble
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-faraway-place-peter-anthony-fields/1129126980

Walmart.com
https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Faraway-Place-9781983339752/149081813

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*