[NEohioPAL] recording studio/house for sale

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:40:21 PDT 2021

Hey, folks -

Posting this on for my friend, audio engineer Bruce Gigax:

Bruce Gigax, owner of Audio Recording Studio, has announced that he will
record on-location only beginning January 1, 2022. His recording studio and
home property will be for sale beginning September 1. The property is
located at 35895 Solon Road in Bentleyville, Ohio.

The 2500 SF studio is attached to a 2300 SF, 4-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath
house. *Contents
of the studio will be negotiated separately.* Features include: an 1897
Steinway C, a Hammond CV-3 organ with 122R Leslie, and a Sony MXP-3036
console. It is located on a 3.8-acre lot with wooded views out the studio
windows. The studio was custom built in 1992 with room-within-room
soundproof construction, floating floors, and separate power and HVAC. A
half-bath, kitchenette, workshop, edit room, and large basement storage
complete the studio space.

The studio is built for high-quality recording, but also makes an ideal
rehearsal and small group performance space.

The property is just over 1 mile from Route 422 at the SOM Center/Route 91
exit. If you or someone you know would be interested in this unique
property, please contact Bruce at bgigax at sbcglobal.net or call 216-389-1546.

Link to listing: 35895 Solon Rd, Bentleyville, OH
<https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/35895-Solon-Rd_Chagrin-Falls_OH_44022_M93937-35943>

Feel free to share this with anyone who might legit be interested!

Thanks,

Liz Huff

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Check out our podcast,* And Now The Music
<https://www.facebook.com/AndNowTheMusic>! *(available via Apple Music
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/and-now-the-music/id1546745986>,
Amazon
<https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/4c2546d3-0d15-40e7-bb3e-156aae913f21/And-Now-The-Music>,
Stitcher
<https://www.stitcher.com/show/and-now-the-music>, Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/2qGLhCWpb3fKhH8qO9Bv3k>, and wherever you
get your podcasts!)*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>