[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Horror Fest - Festival Badges and Day Passes are on sale now!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:30:35 PDT 2021

The inaugural Cleveland Horror Fest <http://clevelandhorrorfest.com> is
taking place this *October 1st - 3rd* at *Atlas Cinemas *in *Shaker Square*.
Festival badges and day passes are currently on sale here
<https://clevelandhorror.com/buy-festival-badges-day-passes-or-single-tickets/>
.

Festival badges give you FULL ACCESS to all film screenings, workshops,
parties, and festival events. Day passes are good for all events taking
place on that particular day.

Single tickets for all events will also be available for purchase once the
full schedule is posted.

Cleveland Horror Fest will showcase horror films (features, shorts, and
everything in between) created by independent filmmakers from all around
the world. There is also a horror screenplay competition, workshops in
filmmaking, screenwriting, and acting, parties, and more.

Get more info on our website http://clevelandhorror.com.

We are also seeking additional volunteers
<https://clevelandhorror.com/volunteer/> for the festival, as well as event
sponsors <https://clevelandhorror.com/sponsor/> and vendors
<https://clevelandhorror.com/vendors/>. Donations
<https://clevelandhorror.com/donate/> are also be accepted, and greatly
appreciated!

Email is the best way for us to give you updates about festival events, so
be sure to sign up for our email list on any page of our website
<http://clevelandhorror.com>.

If you like horror films, then you will LOVE Cleveland Horror Fest! We hope
to see you there.

- Brian

Brian Bowers
Festival Director - Cleveland Horror Fest

w: clevelandhorror.com <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/401425/w> e:
brian at clevelandhorror.com
Zoom: Personal Meeting Room <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9831449684>

[image: banner] <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/401425/b>