[NEohioPAL] "Mrs. Mannerly" opens our 94th Season!

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:46:30 PDT 2021

A Comedy
*Mrs. Mannerly*
by Jeffrey Hatcher
Sept. 10 - Oct. 3, 2021

Inspired by hilarious memories of a childhood etiquette class, playwright
Jeffrey Hatcher conjures up the world of a ten-year-old studying manners.
This unique comic tale reveals truths about the face we present and the
real selves that lie inside.   The play is directed by Ron Newell and featured
in our cast are Rose A Leininger and Jarrod Vullo.

Admission is $18 for adults, $17 for seniors (60+), and $10 for students
(any age with a valid ID) and may be purchased by calling the Box Office at
440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1-6 p.m. or visiting
www.clagueplayhouse.org.  Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road
in Westlake.

FREE STUDENT TICKET THURSDAYS: A limited number of Student (high school and
college) tickets are FREE on Thursdays.  These tickets are available by
calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 and making a reservation for any of
our Thursday night performances (except for *Failure: A Love Story*), and
showing a Student ID at the time of ticket pickup. Free tickets may not be
reserved online. Free Student Ticket Thursdays are subject to availability
and tickets must be picked up by 7:30 pm the night of the performance or
they will be released.

*Under the current CDC guidelines for COVID-19, our Board of Directors is
strongly recommending the wearing of masks while within our building.  Our
lobby will be open a half hour before the performance for seating access to
the theater.  Masks will be made available to those who need one.  Please
contact the Box Office at 440-331-0403 with any questions.*

Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

info at clagueplayhouse.org