[NEohioPAL] SEEKING MALE ACTORS FOR STAGE PLAY

Dezmond Peterson petersondezmond at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:07:24 PDT 2021

The Touring Stage Play

   We’re NOT just learning lines, We’re CHANGING lives!

      TEAM KINGDOM IMPACT, INC.

                                                       Presents

                                   The stage play: In Your Ear

                                    *When the enemy is after the inner me*

                                 *Written and Directed by EG Graves*

            We’re looking for 2 STRONG male actors: Early 30’s. Any
ethnicity.

            PLAY SYNOPSIS

In Your Ear is a dramatic story of how the enemy prowls to attack God’s
people. He   especially loves to use those closest to you in an attempt to
manipulate you from your destiny and from becoming all God has created you
to be.

REHEARSALS

            Rehearsals are 2 days a week until production date on November
13th.

            Must be available on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 and Saturdays from
1:30-3:30.

PRODUCTION DATE

            Two shows on Saturday November 13th: 2pm and 8pm

*If interested and have availability email headshot/resume to
  whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com <whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com> for
more information.*