[NEohioPAL] DOVER PLAYERS - Greg Lavelle's new play, The Truth Be Told, is postponed.

mar7k16 at gmail.com mar7k16 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:31:48 PDT 2021

It is with deep sadness that Dover Players and playwright, Greg Lavelle have
decided to postpone Greg's new play, The Truth Be Told, which was scheduled
to be performed at the end of October and early November this year.  We are
still short of lead actors for this play and we prefer to wait until a later
date when it is safer to perform our plays and musicals.  Greg hopes to
produce this play sometime next year when more actors will be able to
audition and the winter months will be over. Thank you for your
understanding.