[NEohioPAL] Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Fundraiser for North Coast Men's Chorus - Saturday, October 16

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Thu Oct 7 08:09:46 PDT 2021

Knit One, Kill Two
A Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Presented as a Fundraiser for
The North Coast Men's Chorus

Saturday, October 16
6:00 - 11:00

Brennan's Party Center
13000 Triskett Road
Cleveland, OH 44111 US

Watch our Promotion Video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPIYsq6WHo8

The North Coast Men's Chorus is thrilled to bring back our Murder Mystery
Dinner Theatre fundraiser this year with the show Knit One, Kill Two, on
Saturday, October 16 at Brennan's Party Center, 13000 Triskett Rd.,
Cleveland at 6:00 pm!

The officers and employees of Willy's Warmers, the nation's 11th most
popular manufacturer of Ugly Christmas Sweaters, are holding their annual
Employee Recognition Dinner and everyone has arrived wearing their most
outlandish sweaters. Thelma Thistlethwaite (Carla Petroski), President and
CEO, has some bad news to share with the employees, and with her nephew,
Thomas (Mike Majer), by her side, she announces that earnings have been less
than stellar this year and some cuts will have to be made to save the
company. This upsets long time employees, Mavis Stout and Craig Loomis
(Bryan Fetty and Donald Butchko), who have invested years of their lives
into the company. And while Preston Fox (Eric Unhold), Thomas' husband, has
his real estate license to fall back on, the other employees would be out on
the street if the loan officer from First National Bank, Mark Andrews (James
McPeak), follows through and forecloses on the company. Fingers are pointed,
tempers flare, and someone ends up dead. Now it's up to you to unravel the
mystery and discover the identity of the killer. Come dressed in your
favorite Christmas sweater and join in the fun at Brennan's Banquet Center!

*	Enjoy a 3-course meal and try the special themed cocktails at the
cash bar!
*	Bid on our Incredible Auction and try for the big win on our Reverse
Raffle boards.
*	Come dressed in your favorite ugly Christmas sweater for our costume
contest.

Hurry, don't miss this Fan-Favorite event! Make your reservations now at
https://events.readysetauction.com/northcoastmenschorus/murdermystery2021

Individual tickets for the show are $50 or you can choose to "Buy
Sponsorships" for a special price on a full table of 8! Knit One, Kill Two
was written by Bryan Fetty and is produced by Timothy S. Homan, In Memory of
his late husband, Douglas C. Kline.

Bryan Fetty

bryan at richcole.net <mailto:bryan at richcole.net>

330-212-1554