[NEohioPAL] Audition Announcement for Theatre Agápe‘s All Together Now!

Douglas Bailey douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:11:15 PDT 2021

Theatre Agápe is thrilled to announce an audition call for our inaugural
production, All Together Now!, a musical revue! After months of laying the
groundwork to build a socially conscious and sustainable nonprofit, we are
ready to mount our first onstage production. In short, we are here.

Theatre Agápe is an arts organization committed to inclusion and
accessibility. This will be a hybrid production performed to an in-person
audience as well as streamed. If you are unable to perform in person, we
will accommodate filming your contributions and projecting your portion
into the live performances. This applies to children under the age of 12 as
well.

Audition Information:

Please submit a video audition to theatre.agape21 at gmail.com.

Audition should be 16 bars of a musical theatre song.

Videos are due no later than Sunday, October 17th.

Rehearsal Information:

The bulk of in-person rehearsals will take place between Sunday, October
31st and Thursday, November 11th. A few rehearsals may be held prior to
those dates, and they will be conducted over Zoom.

Show Information:

Directed by Sarah Lynne Bailey

Performances: Nov 12th & 13th at 7:30, Nov 14th at 2:30; a potential
performance could be added on Nov 15th at 7:30

Performances will be in Lorain County.

All in-person performers must show proof of vaccination.