[NEohioPAL] Improv Workshop For Teens Sunday 10/24

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:32:26 PDT 2021

IMPROV WORKSHOP FOR TEENS @IMPOSTERS THEATER

*Improv Games for Ages 12-15 with Sam Dee*

*Sunday 10/24 **11am-1pm*

Cost: $15 Cap: 10

In this course we will start with fundamentals and improv games that focus
on communication and support in a relaxed and fun setting. Through
cooperative play we will combine physicality and creativity to
problem-solve and embrace the unknown.This class is made for beginners or
those with some experience. Leading you through the exercises is Sam Dee, a
Cleveland based comedian who co-created Mass Hysteria Improv Fest and a
member of Imposters Comedy Theater who believes play is an integral part of
life.

SIGN UP HERE:
https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/mass-hysteria-fest-sunday-workshops