[NEohioPAL] RUSH CALL - MALE ACTOR for Paid Nov 1 show

Karen Snyder karen at weare2ndact.org
Tue Oct 19 15:51:43 PDT 2021

URGENT RUSH CALL:
Currently auditioning MALE ACTORS (30-70 role age range) who have the
flexibility for shows throughout the year!

Must be available for show the morning of Nov 1st in the Cleveland
Area. Rehearsal
dates are evenings Oct 25th-Oct 27th.

$120 per show. $25 per hour in person rehearsals -- ongoing work for a
Theatre Company in CLEVELAND focused on spreading awareness about substance
use disorder.

• We are a recovery-friendly workplace. Priority is given to actors in
recovery from drug and alcohol use, OR who have a lived experience with
substance use disorder (i.e. have a personal relationship or lived
experience with family/friends / significant others with substance use
disorder).

• 2nd Act is a newly merged organization of Improbable Players (IP) and
COAAST that has been using theater performances and workshops to address
addiction and the opioid epidemic for the combined past 37+ years. Together
they provide educational programming & workshops to youth across OH, MA,
NY, and RI and work with schools, organizations, and other nonprofits to
spread their message and support to a wide audience. Our performances are
30–40-minute plays followed by a talkback with the audience.

• We do require all actors to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to
employment.

• We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+, and differently-abled
people to audition!

• Pay starts at $120 per show. Paid rehearsals and training ($15-$25 an
hour).

Urgent Need. Please fill out this form and send your photo/headshot &
acting resume to “staff at weare2ndact.org” with the subject line "Ohio Actor
Submission - (your name) and fill out this google form for consideration.
Thanks!!!

FORM HERE: https://forms.gle/LE7u1aGcim1MRm2u9
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FLE7u1aGcim1MRm2u9%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1D8JunYzKRb5W7_tZCbDxVxoHBZ9cHa0NWlu84HRRePsF4hchqrab9wj0&h=AT3o1kNJlw7-g2BuTYJGH0oqo6g0gbCDck-7gKYZ0IwQ4bY8STcbGmqEvkonKoEAvTFWrOotlzs6x6BcLAalUHZRHZoPHDbk3FIDp4plBcgMG9XNobLDIj3h68b7Rauv&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT35dY_vvYzu_y-OM6lzwYRks_xJUfKyqxqAQyClgZGh1raDHJp5dcPUiu5Q78z0bqQjv81KVXAAXFC6q5MkSrWViRzU3WdMvLbzJCbV8bhEmBlhiJT-kh-tyBHyB1EKYs00ozfW8RoXh74V9V0aJOdQPkJS-G2uM_k>
LEARN MORE: https://www.weare2ndact.org/
<https://www.weare2ndact.org/?fbclid=IwAR1D8JunYzKRb5W7_tZCbDxVxoHBZ9cHa0NWlu84HRRePsF4hchqrab9wj0>

--

*Karen Snyder* |  She, Her, Hers