[NEohioPAL] Holiday Jewelry Sale at Clague Playhouse

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:03:00 PDT 2021

Clague Playhouse
*12th Annual Jewelry Heist*

*Nov. 5 - Dec. 18, 2021*
If you or a friend need sparkly earrings for New Years Eve, a chunky
necklace for that new sweater, or a colorful scarf for last year’s coat,
come on over.  We have more costume jewelry, scarves, handbags and other
accessories this year than ever before, all sorted and cleaned and ready
for your shopping pleasure.

The Jewelry Sale will still be available as usual during the run of our
Holiday play, *Ethan Claymore*, opening on November 5 and running through
December 5 on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. and
Sundays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.  There will be no performance or Jewelry
Sale on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25. The Sale will also be open for
on Saturday afternoons, November 6 - December 18 from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.

Because of continuing Covid concerns, we have not assembled volunteers to
price each piece.  We will have a cashier available to accept donations for
whatever pieces you select. We are highly encouraging masks and will have
disposable masks and vinyl gloves available.

Clague Playhouse is certified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.  This
jewelry sale is a major fundraiser. Clague Playhouse was closed for 18
months during which we were fortunate, with the help of generous donors, to
cover maintenance expenses and be able to reopen. Attendance is not back to
normal. We are hopeful that theater lovers will support us this year by
coming in and purchasing some of our fabulous jewelry and continuing to
drop off donations at the Clague Playhouse Box Office, located at 1371
Clague Road in Westlake. The Box Office is open Wednesday through Saturday
from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. Call the Box Office at (440) 331-0403 for
information.

Thank you all for supporting this fundraiser for the past 11 years.  It has
been a blessing. We look forward to seeing you again this year.

Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

440-331-0403