[NEohioPAL] Successful CLE-Area Cover Band Searching for Energetic & Dynamic Lead Singer

Greg Wereb greg_wereb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 11:13:11 PDT 2021

Hello!
We have a local party/dance 80s-90s-00s cover band named Billy Likes Soda, looking for a dynamic & energetic male age 21-40 who might be interested in either a full- or part-time lead singing role with us.
We were named Cleveland Magazine Best Cover Band 2018, Scene Magazine Best Cover Band 2019 Runner-Up & 2021 4th Place, and CityVoter Cleveland Hotlist 2020 Best Band Runner-Up.  We play about 80 shows a year across Northern Ohio, mostly Fris-Sats. Especially good opp for someone who wants to make $, as the shows are pretty well-paid.

Our Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/BillyLikesSodaCLE, where you can see videos, pictures & a list of past shows & venues.
Rehearsals typically in Lakewood.
Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Greggreg_wereb at yahoo.com