[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House seeks Script Readers

Merlin DeTardo mdetardo at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Oct 28 17:17:09 PDT 2021

Cleveland Play House (CPH) receives approximately 200 scripts a year to consider for season programming. We are seeking Northeast Ohio based Script Readers to join us at the first stage of this process. Ideal candidates will be curious and open, passionate about theatre and new plays, and committed to our mission of producing stories that are a catalyst for conversation, compassion, and connection in community.

For a full description of the position and information on how to apply, see here:

https://clevelandplayhouse.isolvedhire.com/jobs/453236.html

CPH has implemented a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy, subject to exemptions, for all employees and contractors.

CPH is on a journey to becoming an anti-racist theatre that actively promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion. All members of the CPH company will be working together on that journey and will be committed to the process.

CPH is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.

Merlin DeTardo
Senior Human Resources Generalist
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200