[NEohioPAL] Stand up or Improv Act

Vanessa Cook cooktheatredesigns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:32:36 PDT 2021

Hello,

My name is Paige Wesolowski and I am the Fundraising chair for Norwalk Arts
Center (NAC). We are a grassroots organization dedicated to increasing art
programming in the North Central Ohio region. We are also rebuilding the
historic Norwalk Theater, with the goal of bringing live shows, theater,
movies, and other art to downtown Norwalk, Ohio.

February 2022, we are planning on having a standup comedy/ improv show in
Norwalk. Proceeds will go to future programming and rebuilding of the
theater.

We are looking for acts that may be interested in donating  time for the
show. This will be great exposure for a great cause, and a new market of
patrons! We are looking for 5-30 minute sets.

If you or your group is interested in participating, please let me know
ASAP as well as your availability in February. We are looking at having the
show on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

Thanks,

Paige

NorwalkArtsCenter at gmail.com