[NEohioPAL] Enchanting Sugarplum Fairy Tea

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Sun Oct 31 16:53:57 PDT 2021

City Ballet of Cleveland is delighted to offer the magical Sugarplum Fairy Tea on Sunday once again, November 14th. Now in its 7th year, the annual benefit supports the upcoming Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker performances.
Join us for a charming afternoon of
delicious delights and enjoy endearing performances from the Sugarplum Fairy and other performers from The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker at the Cleveland Skating Club Ballroom.  Help us celebrate the start of the holiday season with the joy you have come to expect from City Ballet of
Cleveland’s Sugarplum Fairy Tea. Children can enjoy making memorable crafts and moving to music while their grown-up can enjoy bidding on gift baskets and shopping at the Petite Boutique.
To maintain social distance and protect the safety of all attendees, we will be offering
limited seating. The tea will be served from 2:00- 4:00 pm.  We also ask that all patrons wear a mask unless they are actively eating or drinking.
Tickets are $35 per person and may be purchased online until November 10, 2021. The Cleveland Skating Club is located at 2500 Kemper Rd,
Shaker Heights, Ohio.  Parking is free. For information and to purchase tickets, please visit
https://cityballetofcleveland.org/events/

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222

Cleveland City Dance is dedicated to nurturing and inspiring dancers to excel to their personal best in a familial community. Watch your dancer’s confidence, poise, artistry and technique blossom as each accomplishment is celebrated. We offer
professional classes with high standards in dance education and technique for all students