[NEohioPAL] GroundWorks' 3rd Annual Winter Intensive

Jimmy Schlemmer jimmy at groundworksdance.org
Thu Dec 16 05:59:06 PST 2021

*GroundWorks' 3rd Annual Winter Intensive Returns: *
*January 6-8, 2022*

GroundWorks DanceTheater’s Annual 3-day Winter Intensive Returns LIVE for
2022! Train with GroundWorks in a creative and highly collaborative
environment, similar to our own creative process. The intensive will be
held in-person at Cleveland State Universities’ School of Theater and Dance.

Classes in modern and ballet, improvisation, repertory, creative process,
instructional strategies and more will be taught by our Artistic Director,
Education Director, and/or Company Artists. There will also be an informal
showing on the last day of the intensive to showcase some of the work
created by and set on participants.

The intensive is open to pre-professional and professional dancers ages 18+
(special exceptions may apply for 16+).

*Learn More and Register Today: https://bit.ly/3x1YnqT
<https://bit.ly/3x1YnqT>*

*Tuition Rates*:* Full Tuition: $215 Single Day Tuition: $75

*Deposit Fee of $35 will be added at time of registration, is
non-refundable, and is due at the time of registration.

For questions, please reach out to Rebecca Burcher at
rebecca at groundworksdance.org.