[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House casting Cleveland actors for I'm Back Now

Casting casting at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Dec 20 12:08:21 PST 2021

Local Casting for World Premiere of I'm Back Now
Cleveland Play House (CPH) is casting local actors for the 2022 world premiere production of I'm Back Now, by Charly Evon Simpson, directed by Stori Ayers. Our casting director for this production will be Sujotta Pace.

DATES
Audition Date: Self-Tape Submissions for Cleveland actors' deadline by Friday, January 14th, 2022 @ 12pm EST
Callback Date: In-person Cleveland Callbacks: January 24th, 2022
First Rehearsal: TENTATIVE: Tuesday, 4/5/22 (rehearsals may begin Friday, 4/1/22)
First Preview: Saturday, 4/30/22
Opening: Friday, 5/6/22
Closing: Sunday, 5/22/22

For more information regarding available contracts, audition submissions, and more, please visit https://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/casting <https://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/casting>