[NEohioPAL] What We Teach In Our Youth Acting Classes (Video) Houde School Of Acting

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 13:34:55 PST 2021

Hi,
At Houde School Of Acting we have a very well-developed online/virtual acting program for kids ages 8-14. We started developing this class when the Covid-19 pandemic began in March 2020 so we could provide training for the youth through those difficult times.In the video below Diana Frankhauser explains how a typical Youth Class will be taught in an online setting and what activities the children will be participating in.We always offer a first class for free so students can get a chance to audit before registering. Come join us for a complementary class audit! https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/contact-1
Skip the free audit and register here! Youth Online Acting Class Monthly Package (4 Classes, Tuesdays 5PM Eastern) — Houde School of Acting

Watch the video here:
Youth Online Acting Classes | Young Actors Class | How We Train

|  |  |

|  |
Youth Online Acting Classes | Young Actors Class | How We Train

We hope you enjoy!Email us with any questions: info at houdeschoolofacting.comAbout Houde School of Acting: Proudly affiliated with Playhouse West in Los Angeles, Houde School of Acting is one of the world’s premier acting schools. We offer a wide range of classes, online and in-person, for all skill levels from beginners to established working actors. While specializing in the Meisner Technique, we also offer Improv, Script Analysis, Self Tape Coaching, On Camera , Scene Study classes and a variety of Specialty Workshops. Our classes are designed to help you hone your craft as an actor and better prepare you for auditions and other opportunities in the world of acting.