[NEohioPAL] #ThoughtForTheDay

Rev. Edward Niam, DD taichicleveland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 05:47:00 PST 2021

#ThoughtForTheDay
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/thoughtfortheday?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZUuQd0gMo5Ua4OG1i9xcXrqUDRzYwkMRIR9JCIfdQPeZCAXz6pYBRaAvAfGHUshN5eZj9vZu9Sv_zTxrC5x09ZnEAePpvCsxYg7_Z2jO2JnkY6jBl9mqJ6AJe5qMgTcqco&__tn__=*NK-R>
My dearest family and friends,
Whatever you celebrate during this Holiday Season or if it's nothing at
all, join the spirit of kindness, compassion, understanding and love that
fills the air. Vow to make life better for someone around you by performing
daily a random act of kindness. Believe in yourself and the goodness of
others. And know that our planet is a living being and each and every one
of us is charged with its care.
We can only survive as a species if we truly believe in the
interconnectedness of all things, that we are all sisters and brothers and
to treat each other equally as the unique, extraordinary and most important
individuals that we are!
You are in my thoughts!!
Edward

*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
*Shaolin Warrior Athlete Training*
Sifu Edward Niam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8210 Macedonia Commons Blvd
Suite 68
Macedonia, Ohio 44056
330.564.7558
www.taichiinstituteusa.com  <http://www.taichiinstituteusa.com>
taichicleveland at gmail.com
moxie.xyz/taichicleveland  <http://moxie.xyz/taichicleveland>
www.liveyourlifeofpurpose.com
Facebook - Tai Chi Institute USA
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/877587632326146/>

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."

<https://about.me/SifuEdwardNiam?promo=email_sig>