[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project has moved! Join us in our brand new space!

Elyse Morckel elyse at themovementproject.org
Wed Jan 12 10:50:14 PST 2022

HELLO 2022!

The Movement Project is so excited to announce that we have moved to a
brand new space! We are so excited to keep growing as an organization and
we want you to be a part of that.

ALL TMP CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT OUR NEW STUDIO SPACE IN FAIRVIEW PARK!
NEW LOCATION!21547 LORAIN ROAD, FAIRVIEW PARK, OHIO 44126

This year we have three opportunities to come take class!

Join us for company class on Mondays or join us at our new weekly class on
Wednesdays.

Mondays we offer Company Ballet from 8:45 am to 9:55 am and Company Modern/
Contemporary class from 10:00 am - 11:00 am. Wednesdays we have an All
Levels Modern/ Contemporary in the evening from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Classes
are $12 each with class card options. We are a super simple two-step
process to sign up and pay online. Visit our website for class descriptions
and more information. We hope to see you at one of our classes!

http://www.themovementproject.org/weeklyclasses

--
*Elyse Morckel*
The Movement Project