[NEohioPAL] Free Posi-Talk Workshop January 16th

Mary L. Davis marydavis at usa.net
Wed Jan 12 11:43:47 PST 2022

Hi,

If you'd like to learn a system to make affirmations really work in your life,
please join me in a live zoom workshop. You'll learn how to take affirmations
beyond Louise Hay or NLP to get conscious control of your subconscious.

Have pen and paper or a program you can write into ready.

I'll present an overview of the program and then we will do a Negativity
Excavation and a Positive Empowerment Practice session.

Sunday, January 16, 12:00PM - 1:30PM EST

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83082392347?pwd=cE13ZXlqaWp2TlU0RmM3bXNFYW01dz09

or Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdOaynGjym

Meeting ID: 830 823 92347   PIN Number: 049064

Mary Davis