[NEohioPAL] Playhouse Square is Hosting a Career Fair!

Antoinette Kula Antoinette.Kula at playhousesquare.org
Fri Jan 21 14:46:09 PST 2022

Playhouse Square is Hosting a Career Fair!

We have an immediate need for enthusiastic, dependable individuals with excellent  communication and interpersonal skills to join our Revenue & Marketing team!  We're excited to announce that we'll be hosting an invitation-only Career Fair for a variety of part-time positions on Sunday, January 30 for February 2022 employment.

Available Positions:

  *   Ticketing Concierge, Ticket Sales & Service (Daytime shifts available)
  *   Ticketing Concierge, Box Office (Evening/Weekend shifts available)
  *   Season Ticket Services Representative (Daytime shifts available)
  *   Ticket Operations Representative (Daytime shifts available)

Why Playhouse Square?

  *   Part-time (12-19 hours/week)
  *   $13.00-$15.00*/hour (*Eligible for $15.00 after a successful 90 days)
  *   Flexible shift options available
  *   Complimentary and discounted ticket offers
  *   Empowering and creative organizational culture

You're invited to submit your resume and cover letter for the opportunity to attend to:  Antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org<mailto:Antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org>. Please submit resumes by Wednesday, January 26.  All resumes will remain on file for future consideration.

Antoinette Kula | Playhouse Square
Senior Manager, Ticket Sales and Service
1501 Euclid Ave. Suite 200 | Cleveland, OH 44115
P: 216-640-8798 | F: 216-771-0217
antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org<mailto:antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org> | playhousesquare.org