[NEohioPAL] Margaret Reardon Marketing is Here to Help you

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Tue Jan 25 11:03:53 PST 2022

Hi all-Do you need to spread the word on  a performance, fundraiser,special initiative or yourself?Do you need help planning and executing an event, either in person or virtually?Do you need to do a brand update?Do you need assistance with grant writing and reporting?I'm here for you!  And I can be engaged in a variety of ways from a single event to an ongoing relationship.Please check out my website to see more about me and my services.Here's to a better year ahead for the arts as well as ourselves.Margaret
Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC216-272-4277margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.comwww.margaretreardonmarketing.com