[NEohioPAL] Short Film Seeking Extras and New Talent

Dr. Scott E. Brosius sebrosius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:50:32 PST 2022

Our team is shooting a rock and roll concert scene for a film that will be screening at the 2022 Short. Sweet. Film Fest competition and we are looking for extras and new and undiscovered talent to be in this film! We are shooting at “The 5 O'Clock Lounge” in Lakewood, OH at 3:00pm this Saturday, January 29th. If you’re interested and want more details please contact the director, “Seamus Leahy at seamusmleahy at gmail.com.