[NEohioPAL] Performance space for your ensemble-invitation to ARTS OPEN HOUSE

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:09:10 PST 2022

Dear Arts Colleagues and Friends,

Looking for an amazing 450-500 seat venue to host performances? (The
acoustic is AMAZING!) Need a place to get your youth arts education program
off the ground? Need rehearsal space?

The Cultural Arts Center at Disciples Church
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about> (Cleveland Heights) has been
busy renovating our 30,000 sqft. building into flexible space for community
arts. We are offering FREE space to organizations that meet our mission to
offer youth arts programming in the community, and affordable rental space
for rehearsals and performances for all arts organizations.

We are hosting an open house on *Feb 12, 12-4pm * (check out the flier for
the event at our website <https://www.discipleschristian.org>). I hope you
will come check out the space, dream big, and share your thoughts with us
about the work we are doing to offer accessible arts to the community.

You can view photos of our main performance spaces at our website
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/space-renta> and read about rental
information etc. We've already got fantastic groups booked in our space
into 2023, so come check it out and get on our calendar! We would love to
host you! If you are interested, but can't make it to the open house, email
me to schedule a visit.

OPEN HOUSE
*Saturday, Feb. 12, 12-4pm*
Cultural Arts Center, Disciples Church
3663 Mayfield Road
Cleveland Heights, OH

All good things to you in your work and creativity!

Amanda Powell
amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Community Arts Liaison, Cultural Arts Center, DCC
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about>
Soprano, www.amandapowell.info
Adjunct Professor of Voice, School of Music, Cleveland State University
<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/music/amandapowell>
Director of Music and Worship, Disciples Christian Church
<http://www.discipleschristian.org>