[NEohioPAL] Get a new radio play delivered to your inbox every week!

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 07:07:29 PST 2022

Starting February 7, you can have a brand new radio play delivered to your inbox each week!  Radio on the Lake Theatre, the only theater company in Northeast Ohio exclusively dedicated to illuminating the art of the radio play, introduces Sixty Second Stories.  Each Monday, subscribers will receive a new one-minute (or so) radio play written by Cleveland-based playwrights via email.  Our inaugural playwrights are Luke Brett, Julia Fisher and Stuart Hoffman.  To learn more about Sixty Second Stories, visit https://www.radioonthelaketheatre.org/sixty-second-stories. To subscribe for one year, click on the Donate button and make a one-time donation of $25.  Be sure to include your email address to receive Sixty Second Stories every Monday morning!

Caroline Breder-Watts(she/her/hers)Executive Director, Radio on the Lake TheatreHost, Listening to MoviesProducer, Columbus Moving Picture Show Podcast216-802-8595www.radioonthelaketheatre.orgFollow me on Twitter @artsradio