[NEohioPAL] DEMO REEL ACTING CLASS - Feb 26, 2022

Will F. Moore actors.starter.kit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:10:26 PST 2022

Need a demo reel to increase your opportunities? ACTOR FACTORY OHIO is
offering another DEMO REEL ACTING CLASS this month (Feb 2022). You have no
footage and no films? No problem! We produce original movie scenes that
you'll star in....your own original legitimate movie clips. Don't need a
full reel? We also produce individual film clips for you.

We provide everything from start to finish:
-Acting classes and scene study with scene partners prior to filming
-Sets, locations
-Scripts, sides
-Scenes, filming
-Cast, actors, scene partners
-Full production
-Editing, final demo reel

We shoot all 3 of your one page scenes the same day in one location with
multiple sets.

Text 216-223-8323, or email your request for onfo to
actorfactoryohio at gmail.com ASAP. Inquire about the Winter promo special!!
Save $49 if you register now? Stay ahead by staying ahead of the
competition.

We also shoot auditions, monologues, stage plays, events, online ads,
commercials, industrials, documentaries, short and feature films....you
name it we film it!