[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION –STAGE MANAGER – BECK CENTER YOUTH THEATER

Sarah Clare sclare at beckcenter.org
Tue Mar 8 05:12:09 PST 2022

Beck Center for the Arts’ Youth Theater is accepting resumes for Stage Managers for its 2022 production of Bugsy Malone. This is a paid position (flat fee per production).

The production is directed by Sarah Clare, Music Directed by Heidi Herczeg, and will perform in the Senney Theater at Beck Center for the Arts from May 6-15. Age range of student actors will encompass from 7–19.

Please email cover letter and resume to sclare at beckcenter.org. No phone calls please.

BUGSY MALONE
Production Information:

Potential Rehearsals: March 19 – April 30, 2022
Mon, Tue, Weds, Thurs, Fri: between 4:30 – 9:00pm
Saturdays: between 2:00 – 6:00pm
Sundays: between 12:30 – 5:30pm
The show will NOT be rehearsing every day or the full time range listed. The director will pick the days that best accommodate everyone’s schedules – once conflicts and availability are known for the above dates.

Tech Week:  May 1-5, 2022
Sunday between 12:00 – 7:00pm and Weeknights between 5:00 – 9:00 pm
All cast members are expected to attend ALL rehearsals during Tech Week.

Production Dates:
Fridays, May 6, 13 at 7:30pm
Saturdays, May 7, 14 at 7:30pm
Sundays, May 8, 15 3:00pm
Student Matinee: Thursday, May 12 at 10:00am (please note, this will require missing school/work)

* * * * *

Beck Center for the Arts welcomes and engages individuals who share the goal of enhancing the human spirit through arts experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, Beck Center considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.

Learn more about us at www.beckcenter.org  - Beck Center for the Arts is more than a non-profit organization that combines professional theater with arts education. We create art experiences. We are committed to creating an arts experience that is as individual as the people we serve with eclectic performances to suit many tastes, education opportunities for all ages and abilities, community outreach and free exhibitions.