[NEohioPAL] STAGED READING Wednesday, March 23rd 2022 - MATT’S FIRST (REAL) WEDDING

Brandi beaton2922 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:20:53 PDT 2022

Do you ever watch a play and wish you could tell the playwright how it could have been done better? Here’s your chance!

STAGED READING of a new play - Matt’s First (Real) Wedding

In this sequel to Matt’s First (Real) Thanksgiving we get to see the love story of Matt and Jason continue on - and we get to meet Jason’s very own zany family. It’s all of your favorite characters from the original show along with some new faces. It’s a wedding for the ages.

Wednesday, March 23rd at 7 PM
Stow Players
5238 Young Rd
Stow, OH 44224

Admission is free with donations to Stow Players always accepted.

If you need a refresher on the events of Matt’s First (Real) Thanksgiving, here is a link to a recorded version: https://youtu.be/RFpaTeBu8Xk

Featuring the talents of:

Brian Westerley
Nathan Hach