[NEohioPAL] Mayfield High School - Beauty and the Beast Pit Violinist needed

Brian Fancher bfancher13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:39:14 PDT 2022

Mayfield High School is putting on Beauty and the Beast this April and is in need of a Violinist for the pit (half pros, half students)! I’ve copied the calls below; let me know if you’re interested and available!

Sunday, 3/27 – 4:30pm – Done (Tech)
Monday, 3/28 – 5pm – Done (Tech)
Tuesday, 3/29 - 5pm – Done (Tech)
Wednesday, 3/30 – 5pm – Done (Tech)

Thursday, 3/31 – 6pm call, 7pm show (Senior Citizen Preview)
Friday, 4/1 –  6pm call, 7pm show (Opening Night)
Saturday, 4/2 – 6:30 call, 7pm show
Sunday, 4/3 – 1:30pm call, 2pm show

Tuesday 4/5 – 5pm until done (Brush-up rehearsal)
Friday 4/8 – 6:30pm call, 7pm show
Saturday 4/9 – 6:30pm call, 7pm show
Sunday 4/10 – 1:30pm call, 2pm show

We can offer $50 per call for a total of $600.

Please email me if interested!

Brian

Brian Fancher – (he/him)
    High School Choir Director
    Limited Edition (LTD) Show Choir Director
    Assistant Band Director
    AP Music Theory Teacher
Mayfield High School
6116 Wilson Mills Rd.