[NEohioPAL] Diversity in Film Teen Scholarship Opportunity

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:18:14 PDT 2022

DIVERSITY IN FILM SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

The film industry has long been a place where diversity and inclusion can
be improved and Young Filmmakers Academy would like to help lead the way.

That is why we are proud to offer the Diversity in Film Scholarship Program
for our Summer Filmmaking Workshops. Every year we seek out budding future
Spielbergs to join our program, tuition free for the summer session.
(Valued at $1,500)

Here are the stipulations:

   -

   Your child must love film and filmmaking
   -

   They must enjoy collaborating in groups
   -

   They should identify as a person of a minority group  (African American,
   Latino, Asian, LGBTQ, etc.)
   -

   They must be able to commit to all 3 weeks of the program. From July 11
   - 29

If your child fits our description and would like to attend our Summer
Program please fill out our application HERE
<https://forms.gle/71gBPLh6kuZBSQg58>.

For more information on the program visit www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org