[NEohioPAL] FREE ListenCLE Performer Database now accepting submissions

Amanda Nyx fiercely.serene.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:08:57 PDT 2022

ListenCLE is a program designed to put more local music into the ears of
everyday Clevelanders. As part of our mission, we have been working with
local organizations and events such as Destination Cleveland, the NFL
Draft, the NBA All-Star Game, Ingenuity Cleveland, Cleveland Public
Library, and the Rock Hall to coordinate buskers, street performers, and
venue performances during highlight events downtown. Our goal is to show
off the incredibly diverse and high-level talent of musicians, dancers, and
more that can be found in Cleveland!

Our experiences programming entertainment for multiple events have taught
us many lessons, and continue to reveal new ways that ListenCLE can adapt
to better serve our community and its members. After completing our full
NBA All Star Weekend programming of local music - showcased on Playhouse
Square in the heart of downtown - we’re looking towards adding some
additional resources for our performers and our potential clients and
partners through the addition of an online performer database.

ALL performance types are welcome, including music, dance, circus, variety,
live art, etc. Submissions are FREE for all performers, and we will never
charge you for a listing with us.

Submit your act here: https://listencle.com/advanced-performer-search

We have many conversations active with large Cleveland events this summer,
and are working with city partners to create programmed spaces throughout
the downtown and neighborhood footprints. Paid opportunities are on the
very near horizon, be sure to submit your information today!

Learn more about ListenCLE programming at: www.listencle.com

For questions, please reach out to Amanda: contact at listencle.com