[NEohioPAL] JAZZ DUETS FB LIVESTREAM CAROL LESLIE & DANE VANNATTER! 4.3.22-7PM EST

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:48:48 PDT 2022

Please join award-winning vocalist, Dane Vanatter, and me for an hour of
duets and solos, gorgeous songs from the American Songbook and beyond.
We're on Facebook via my Page: Carol Leslie Jazz, Sunday, 3rd April, 7pm
EST. Two amazing musicians are working with us - Ed Ridley on keys, and Tim
Lekan on upright bass. Tune in! It's free! Of course, any love offerings
are gratefully accepted, in order for me to keep producing these
livestreams right to your screen! Venmo: @Carol-Leslie-2.  Paypal:
www.paypal.me/CarolScotJazz. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/450679496750071

Thank you, in advance!

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*