[NEohioPAL] Volunteer at Cleveland Public Theatre’s Station Hope9

India Burton iburton at cptonline.org
Wed Apr 13 11:12:43 PDT 2022

Volunteer At Cleveland Public Theatres 9th annual Station Hope!

We need your support as we create this incredible and unique event for the 9th year!

What is Station Hope?

Station Hope is a collection of short works of theatre, dance, choir performances and visual art installations, all inspired by current social justice issues, being performed throughout Cleveland's first authenticated Underground Railroad site, St. John's Episcopal Church in Ohio City.   The event aims to bring together neighborhoods and individuals to engage and reflect on social justice, equity, and a shared vision of hope. The event is on Saturday, May 28th  from 7:00-10:00pm

If you would like to participate in this inspiring and uplifting event please Click here<https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/s3.cptonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/08162408/8.5x11_Volunteer-flyer.pdf> for more information. If you would like to volunteer please send your name, number and preferred shift to Volunteer at cptonline.org.

India Nicole Burton
Cleveland Public Theatre
Artistic Coordinator
She/Her/Hers