[NEohioPAL] Are you seeking guidance with your auditions? Learn to nail your auditions and book the role!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 11:27:04 PDT 2022

Hi All!
Did you know that Cleveland is home to one the world’s premiere acting schools?
Yup...
Houde School of Acting, which was founded right here in Cleveland Heights over 15 years ago, is now home to hundreds of students all across the world. Our expansion to online acting classes has opened the doors to so many more students. We are so grateful for this opportunity and proud of the impact we have been able to make in a virtual setting.

With that said, we still have our in-person classes right here in downtown Cleveland and if you are local, you have a unique opportunity to train with Houde instructors in an in-person setting!

Take advantage of this opportunity and come join us!
We have ongoing monthly classes including Meisner Technique, Improv and Scene Study, and also intensive one-day workshops like this one scheduled for April 30th. (see details below)
In The Audition Room Workshop with Jessica Houde-Morris

In this 4-hour workshop Jessica will teach you how to book the job!

For this class you will receive a scene several days in advance and then perform the scene in the workshop.

Jessica will give feedback, guiding you to make stronger choices for your character.

You will get a feel for what it’s like in the audition room, helping you to overcome the pressures of auditioning!

This workshop is in-person at our Cleveland studio.

Sign up for only $60

https://tinyurl.com/2p8pfek7

When: Saturday April 30th, 2022 11AM-3PM
Where: Houde School Of Acting (2310 Superior Ave. Cleveland, Oh 44114)
If the date above doesn't work for you or you aren't ready for intensive workshop on auditioning, come try out another class. We have Meisner, Scene Study and Improv and the first class is FREE!Click this link below to register.
Register For Free Classhttps://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/contact