[NEohioPAL] "LAWS OF AFFECTION" OPENING TONIGHT AT TRI-C METRO CAMPUS!

Astrid Jobe astrid.jobe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:10:26 PDT 2022

*Presented by Cuyahoga Community College*

*LAWS OF AFFECTION*

an evening of short comedic plays

that touch the heart

Written and Directed by Greg Vovos

Join us this weekend as we celebrate the return of theatre to Tri-C!  *LAWS
OF AFFECTION* is an evening of six short plays featuring an ensemble of six
talented actors. These funny plays take a snapshot peek into life today,
celebrating the many ways we reach each other as humans and the difference
we can make in each other’s lives -- whether we’re family, friends, or
complete strangers. From the realistic to the comedic to the dramatic to
the absurd, *LAWS OF AFFECTION* has something for everyone. Might there
also be dinosaurs, aliens, ghosts, or glitter monsters? There just might
be. Life is funny that way. And theatre is life.

*FREE Ticket-less Admission and **Free Parking*

*Performances: April 29th and 30th at 7:30pm, May 1st at 2pm*

*Facebook Event:* Laws Of Affection
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2144677812376347>

*Tri-C Metro Campus Murphy Mainstage Theatre*

2900 Community College Ave. Cleveland, OH 44113

*For easiest access, enter the parking garage at the Lot 5 entrance off of
Woodland Ave.

and follow the directional signage upstairs to the Murphy Theatre*