[NEohioPAL] SEEKING VOICEOVER TALENT/ACTORS

Dezmond Peterson petersondezmond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:40:27 PDT 2022

What About Them Productions is seeking voiceover talent for our feature
film *TRAPPED* to portray radio hosts discussing their opinions of a murder
trial. Actors are welcome to submit also.

As the story enters into the closing days of a murder trial the hosts will
be discussing their opinions of the case. This is an unpaid position but
great for building your resume, IMDb credits, copy of work for reel, and
best of all experience.

The red carpet premiere for *TRAPPED* is set for Sunday June 12th at Atlas
Cinemas Lakeshore 7.

If interested send headshot, resume, and sample of any work if possible to
whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com and put VOICEOVER in the subject line.

Any gender or ethnicity is welcome.

Visit our IMDb page to learn more about us at:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3763242/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Also, visit and like Trapped – the movie page at:

https://www.facebook.com/Trapped-the-movie-104702105152589

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

So many lives connected to your destiny. If you give up, What About Them!

<https://drive.google.com/u/2/settings/storage?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=storage_meter&utm_content=storage_normal>