[NEohioPAL] join us for these may events

Bette Lou Higgins blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Fri Apr 29 07:31:53 PDT 2022

Join us for football in May and food throughout the summer with these two
Classic Clevelanders

------------------------------

*HE JUST WANTED TO PLAY BALL:  THE DANTE LAVELLI STORY*

The Lorain Historical Society <https://www.lorainhistory.org/> will host a
presentation of our storytelling program about this Cleveland Browns Hall
of Famer on *Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 11 a.m.*

Written by Kelly Boyer Sagert, this is the story of Cleveland Browns
Hall-Of-Famer, Dante Lavelli who was nicknamed "Glue Fingers" because of
his amazing ability to catch the ball from seemingly out of nowhere!

This presentation will be at the museum at 329 W. 10th St. in Lorain. It is
open to the public.  Tickets are $5/person and can be purchased at the
door. For more information, call the historical society 440-245-2563 or e-mail
the museum <INFO at LORAINHISTORY.ORG>.
------------------------------

*A TOUR OF CLEVELAND RESTAURANTS IN 30 MINUTES -- MORE OR LESS!*

Join us for this news storytelling program based on Artistic Director,
Bette Lou Higgins' new book, "Lost Restaurants of Downtown Cleveland"
<https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/Products/9781467140881> and travel back
in time to visit these lost eateries and sample the food and atmosphere of
these popular places.

Tours will be taking place throughout the summer beginning on June 2 at 7
p.m. at the Bay Village Library
<https://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/Branches/Bay-Village.aspx>, 27400 Wolf Rd.
in Bay Village, Ohio.  For more information, contact the library at
440-871-6392. For the complete tour schedule, visit our calendar page
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm>.

------------------------------

*Update on the documentary, VICTORIA WOODHULL:  SHATTERING GLASS CEILINGS*

Work has begun on our new documentary about the first female presidential
candidate, Victoria Woodhull
<https://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woodhull/woodhullinf.htm>.  If you
would like to help make a movie, now's your chance! Of course, if making a
movie isn't your thing, you can help us with all our other expenses, by
telling us to use your donation for general support and we will be
extremely grateful for that as well. You can donate on-line with a credit
card or you can send us a check. If you have questions about this or any of
our projects, please let us know!
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.org/contactgoogle.htm> We'd be happy to talk
to you.

You can use the donate button above to make you tax-deductible contribution.
Thank you, again, for your past and continued support.

To arrange for these, or any of our programs to be presented for your
group, simply reply to this e-mail.  I’ld love to help you arrange your
special event!

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, just reply with your request.

I hope to see you at a show in the near future!

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org