[NEohioPAL] LIFE SUCKS @ Dobma

Roy Berko royberko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:21:57 PDT 2022

* •••••••••••••••••••••••••••Capsule judgment:  Several years-ago I ended
my review of Dobama’s production of Posner’s STUPID F**KING BIRD with the
comment: “As a person present at the very start of Dobama, I would say that
Donald Bianchi, the theater’s founder, would approve and be delighted that
‘his’ theater is still fulfilling ‘his’ dream.”  For LIFE SUCKS, I
conclude: “Ditto!”  My recommendation?  Go, see, enjoy,
participate!  Applause, applause!To read the entire review go
to:  https://royberkinfo.blogspot.com/
<https://royberkinfo.blogspot.com/>  To read the capsule judgements of the
other Cleveland reviewers go to:  www.clevelandtheaterreviews.com
<http://www.clevelandtheaterreviews.com/>••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*