[NEohioPAL] "You gotta follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead..." Audition registration is now open for ALL SHOOK UP!!

Michael Stein mstein0001 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:22:32 PDT 2022

We are seeking performers ages 13 - 19 of all races, ethnicities, gender
identities, gender expressions, and physical abilities to perform in Near
West Theatre’s 2022 Summer Teen production!  Artists must be available for
evening and weekend rehearsals and must have an enthusiasm for flexibility
as we navigate an ever-changing COVID environment. This is an unpaid,
volunteer opportunity that pays dividends in loving community and fun.

For more information and to register, please visit our website at
https://www.nearwesttheatre.org/get-involved/audition

Trinidad