[NEohioPAL] SECOND SATURDAYS - FREE FILM WORKSHOPS FOR KIDS AND TEENS!

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:18:19 PDT 2022

*YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY*, NE Ohio's internationally acclaimed kids
filmmaking program is excited to offer free film workshops the second
Saturday of every month for area students. Taught by film industry experts
these workshops cover topics from FREE acting headshots to Special Effects
to Stunts to Editing to Auditioning and more. Did we mention they are FREE

Space is limited so RSVP TODAY!
https://www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org/second-saturdays

ABOUT YFA
The Young Filmmakers Academy Summer Filmmaking Workshops are a
multi-faceted experience in which the students learn to write, direct and
edit films with the help of award winning industry professionals and
mentors.  The camp culminates in a Red Carpet Premiere of their film where
their movie will be seen by a packed house of filmmakers, media, fans,
friends and family.

Films made by our students are receiving international recognition and
awards at film festivals all over the world. Last year's film, *TRIAL OF
ERRORS *has won Best Picture at the 2021 *Boston International Kids Film
Festival* the 2022 Ohio State University Ohio Shorts Festival and our 2020
film *THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE*, won Best Picture at the *International
KidsNFilm Festival*. Other festivals include *Brooklyn Film Festival in NY
and Toronto International Women's Film Festival* to name a few.

YFA not only teaches your child how to make a real Hollywood film, but
provides them with the excitement and wonder of becoming award winning
filmmakers with the help of real filmmakers who have worked on such
projects as *THE FAST & THE FURIOUS, THE AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, KING OF
QUEENS, FRASIER* and more.

Hear from current  students HERE: https://vimeo.com/592395960