[NEohioPAL] A Gift of Music for Ohio

Marcia Stockton indigo3301 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:59:52 PDT 2022

Dear friends of music,

I've just released music written especially for Ohio! Inspired by the
Cuyahoga Valley's magnificent nature, my video highlights something
every Ohioan can be proud of.

I'm a composer and Ohio is the 15th state in my personal quest to
compose music for every single state. Sounds a bit crazy, I know! In
this difficult time, my goal is to create music that bridges divisions
and brings people together.

Do you agree that it's our sacred duty as composers, musicians,
performers, and educators to employ the universal language of music to
bring about positive change in the world?

https://youtu.be/n1U3mi3EEgo

If you enjoy this gift of music, please feel free to share it.

Cordially,
Marcia

MarciaStocktonMusic.com