[NEohioPAL] Press Release: Ensemble Theatre presents a staged reading of "IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT".

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue May 3 08:37:26 PDT 2022

*Ensemble Theatre presents *a staged reading of *"IN THE STILL OF THE
NIGHT", *a new play by
* Molly McFadden. *Directed by *Celeste Cosentino. *

*A disgruntled cop and a whimsical woman meet and find they have so much in
common. Will they cross the finish line of life? They come to realize that
they are two lost souls just trying to find meaning and a sense of purpose
in their lives. They have both gone through a difficult period, she is on
the street due to the pandemic and he is trying to help her out. They
discover they have something in common as they try to find a way to exist
on their own terms instead of the terms imposed on them by society. Their
relationship is based on helping each other find a course to follow in
their lives and as a result they discover that despite the age difference
they just might have a reason for living and succeed in moving forward to
do just that.....cross the finish line of life.*

*:: Featuring the talents of some amazing local Cleveland actors ::*
*Christina Courtenay **(Maggie McGinnis)*,* Daryl Tatum* *(Greg Hellman)*,* Cat
Kenney  **(Cashier)*, & *Dominic Zoeller* *(Customer)**.*

*When :: Saturday May 21 @6pm at Heights Arts ::This reading is FREE to the
public but donations are always welcome! *
*Visit* :: https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/still-of-the-night for more
information!
*Reading Run Time * :: Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. ::

*:: Seating is limited at Heights Arts!  Seating will be FIRST COME, FIRST
SERVE :: *

*Please email tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> to reserve a spot!  Please include your
first and last name and the number of "seats" you need. *
*You will receive an email to confirm your reservation! *

*PLEASE NOTE: We will follow all Heights Arts COVID-19 protocols.Protocol
link here: *https://www.heightsarts.org/covid-19-update/

This is the third reading in a series of staged readings of new works
coming from *Ensemble Theatre's **Stagewrights** Unit* that have been
presented as part of our virtual 21/22 "season" offerings.
*This will be the first in person programming for Ensemble since 2019!* We
are excited to be back!!

*We have some exciting news to share in mid May about our plans for our
22/23 season in our new home!! Stay tuned!! *
In the meantime please join us for this presentation of new work by local
artists! Stay safe, stay healthy and we will see you soon!

216-321-2930 | info at ensemble-theatre.org | www.ensembletheatrecle.org
*Reservations for this reading :: tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> ::*