[NEohioPAL] Wildfire Dance Studio - Teachers/Choreographers Needed

Scott DeCola scott at wildfiredance.com
Tue May 3 08:36:50 PDT 2022

Hiring Dance Teachers/Choreographers for the 2022-2023 Season

Wildfire Dance Studio

Locations: Both Lake County and Ashtabula County

Contract Length: September 2022-May 2023

Wildfire has been one of Northeast Ohio’s Premier Dance Studios for more than 40 years. Wildfire offers 2 divisions, Recreational Dance and Competitive Dance. Wildfire educates more than 500+ students a year through its fantastic, compassionate, energetic, and talented staff.  We are looking for high –energy candidates with a strong background and technical teaching knowledge of all levels and styles of dance. We are accepting applications for the following fields of dance:

Contemporary/Lyrical

Hip Hop

Jazz

Musical Theater

Tap

Pom
 Acrobatic Arts
If you are offered a teaching position you must pass a Background check and become SafeSport certified with U.S.  All-Star Federation. The studio will pay for these fees.
Please send Resume and Bio to: Scott at Wildfiredance.com<mailto:Scott at Wildfiredance.com>
www.WildfireDanceStudio.com<http://www.wildfiredancestudio.com/>