[NEohioPAL] Female guitarist needed

Kim Jovanov kimjmusic at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 03:53:58 PDT 2022

Hello,
A friend had told me about your networking site as I'm currently establishing an all female rock band and wish to use your resource to find a female lead guitar player. This is my first inquiry to post so I'm not exactly sure what information you would need, but here is what I would say in an ad:
All female rock band covering decades of rock and some original music is looking for a female lead/guitarist. Looking to gig in the Greater Cleveland area aprox. 2-3 times a month starting in July.  Practices held in Olmsted Falls.
For inquires contact Kim J at kimjmusic at yahoo.com
Thank you,Kim(440) 465-2188