[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS WALTZ WITH ME ORIGINAL SUMMIT STAGEFEST

The Luminescent Moon Theatre theluminescentmoon at gmail.com
Sat May 14 21:12:56 PDT 2022

***Audition Announcement***

The Luminescent Moon Theatre will be performing at the Summit Stage Fest
with the Akron Civic theatre this summer on July 9th between 12:00-5:00 p.m.

We are going to be previewing our production of Waltz with Me. Waltz with
me is an original play written by Gavin Cerrato and Molly Marie.

Lottie decided to sign up her husband, Archie and herself for ballroom
dance lessons. Not only do they learn how to move elegantly on their feet,
but hopefully they become wiser together as they take classes with their
quirky dance instructor. They dance through their new marriage, hopefully,
with more rhythm than before.

We will be performing Waltz with Me in full either this year or later in
the year. Those dates are being decided. However, we do need a full cast to
perform our Act 1, at the Akron Civic this summer. This is a one
performance event on July 9th.

Rehearsals are going to be based around all schedules of cast, due to the
nature of  production.

The roles below are the roles we need to fill.

If you are interested in auditioning or learning more about this
opportunity, please email me at theluminescentmoon at gmail.com.

If you want to audition, please send a resume and headshot to
theluminescentmoon at gmail.com to schedule an audition at our theatre.

Lou: (50s-70s) He is a quirky dance instructor. He is very energetic.

Charlie: (20s-30s) He is the boyfriend of Della.He is an excellent dancer
and full of pizazz.

Della: (20s-30s) She is the girlfriend of Charlie. She is a supportive
friend and fabulous dancer.

Gerald: (60s and up) He is the husband of Maisy. He is wise and kind, and
great on his feet.

Maisy: (60s and up) She is the wife of Gerald. She is kind and loves
dancing as much as she can.

We are located at 84 North Portage St. Doylestown Ohio 44230.

Thank you!
Good blessings 💙🌙
--
🤍 Molly Marie 🤍