[NEohioPAL] Coming Up @Imposters Theater

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:36:16 PDT 2022

*Coming Up @Imposters Theater*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=86d19f82aa&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*The Improvised Late Night Show with Casually Late*
Friday 05/20 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9672dda9e1&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The snappiest troupe in town, Casually Late, presents a completely made up
on the spot Late Night comedy show. Monologues, guest interviews, and other
shenanigans inspired by our audience suggestions, build out a unique stage
experience that Colbert and Kimmel can't match (we also start at a more
reasonable time)
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=8c590055cd&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.
*Put Your Whole Self In: An Improv Workshop with Deena Nyer Mendlowitz*
Sunday 05/22 11am-1pm $30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=c1de0c6bb3&e=8aeda9a7f9>
FOUR SPOTS LEFT
Put Your Whole Self In: Bringing all of who you are to the stage
In this workshop we will use exercises and dialogue to examine who we are
and how we can use that knowledge and understanding to make our scene work
richer, more authentic, more relaxed, and lots of fun.
*Improv Night @Forest City Brewery*
Sunday 05/22 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=432d74924f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join us for a night of live improv comedy! Sunday's show features our
Improv Level 3 class graduation show, special guests 2 Big 2 Fail, and a
set from some of Cleveland’s top improvisors in The Imposters Society. Each
group will take your suggestion and perform a completely made up, never
before seen show!
*The Triple Threat Showcase*
Monday 05/23 8pm FREE
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=7312702210&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Imposters Theater and Triple Threat are teaming up with our neighbors at
Coda to bring you our favorite performers of the month! This is a showcase
featuring stand up, characters, music, and other nonsense.
*Sketch Writing Level 1 with Michael Busch*
Wednesdays 7-9pm Beginning 05/25
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0c5f4be3a6&e=8aeda9a7f9>
THREE SPOTS LEFT
Whether you’re looking to put together a sketch packet, level up your
TikTok comedy, perform live sketch comedy, or just have a fun collaborative
writing experience, this class is for you!
This class is for both experienced comedians and people just starting out -
as long as you have a desire to write your own material, you are welcome.
You will be required to write outside of class.